Tuesday, November 30, 2010

feeling behind....

I am behind already with our Christmas card for 2010... I struggle every year to find the perfect card, the perfect outfit, and the perfect picture! I’m hoping to get out this weekend and take some pictures to create my cards with one of Shutterfly's awesome flat card Christmas card this year! There are tons to pick from I don’t know how I will ever decide.

Shutterfly is easy to use and has so many fun things to do with your pictures. Not only do they have awesome Christmas cards, but they have photo books, coffee mugs, and 2011 calendars that make great gifts for the holidays. Last year I made the cuties photo books for some of Gavin’s friends- filled with pictures of him and his friend- they loved them! Gavin has one too and looks at it all the time~

Which design do you think I should pick for this years Christmas cards?


Kaleidoscope stars - All Wrapped Up- Holiday Window
Looking forward to finding out which card you think I should pick!




2 comments:

  1. I love holiday window (the third) one and it reminds me the most of you! I like all wrapped up too - so that's my second vote! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete