Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Sweetie pea!

Henry turned 2 today... we celebrated his birthday on Saturday with a cute donut theme. I bought the DYI donut birthday pack from Lauren Hoddox Design on Etsy this year. It came with all the files for me to print off and use (invitation, thank you notes, favor tags and much more).

We ordered a cake from the local bakery as well as all the donuts. Served juice, milk water and a coffee bar. I also made yogurt parfaits and had fruit.

The kids went home with a Curious George book, The Donut delivery. I decided to splurge on a single favor item instead of getting a bunch or small junky stuff that I always throw away. I hope the kids didn't mind!

I like to keep the party small- after all he really doesn't need a ton of anything - Christmas was just two months ago. Of course we invited family and then three family friends.

Happy Birthday, Henry William!















1 comment: