i love all the projects that i get into around the house or just in general but some days i wonder if i will ever feel that i've completed them? my list just keeps growing even though i am crossing projects off. some of my projects are because i don't like to just sit and watch tv -i like to have something to do while watching tv.
the other projects are around the house to make my house what i envision it to be- these are the projects that weigh me down (at least today i feel like they are). if only i'd win the lottery!!
my current house project looks like this:
- paint my bedroom
- new tile in master bathroom
- new carpet throughout the house
- paint the nursery
- get nursery ready
- get hooks for towels in guest bathroom
- get another twin bed for gavin's room
- make pottery barn baseball sign for den
- new furniture for living room
- move washer and dryer to the basement
- create mud room
- get glass block windows in the basement
- hang tv's
- new ceiling fans in bedrooms
- replace gold door knobs with rubbed bronze
- finish painting the deck (this will have to wait now)
- paint the garage
- paint and redesign gavin's play room
- make basement hang out area "cooler"
- and a million ideas from pinterest.....
my craft list:
- need to find a holiday craft to make for gifts for all
- make another leaf garland (post coming soon)
- make my michigan banner
- make some baby items for sister in laws shower
- make thanksgiving crafts with gavin this weekend
i think why i am feeling so overwhelmed is that i just don' have my same energy right now... my hips are starting to hurt and the extra weight is "weighing" me down.
someday i want to sit back and enjoy all the things that i did get done! just don't know when that will be yet.