Friday, February 18, 2011

award worthy..... love it!

I meet Mrs. Hopeful about 4 years ago and didn't that much about blogging but she and M at Salutations have helped me create and share through the world of blogging.

Thank you Mrs. Hopeful for my award and I can only take one- as I will struggle with the requirements but still want to be in part of the fun!



Since I took this award , I have to list 7 things about myself and nominate 15 bloggers.

Here it goes 7 things you might not know about me:

1- I have worked at my job for 7 years (that is a really long time)

2- I graduated from college with a Fashion Merchandising and Product Development degree and I am now a Meeting Planner.

3- I have a sister that is 4 years older than I am.

4- Recently stopped drinking soda- I usually only had one a day but thought I'd try giving it up.
5- I am learning about Kefir and just got some yesterday- its supposed to be the healthiest probiotic beverage. I'm not sure I am even going to love drinking it but I will try.

6- Most know this but I am obsessed with my old school planner.

7- I just got an iphone and I have no idea how to answer the darn thing.

8- Never enough hours in a day for me- could I get at least 10 more?

9- Don't ask me where to go to dinner - just make the decision for me.

10- I love shoes - I think I have about 47 pairs upstairs.

11- My favorite ice cream is Jeni's ice cream - salty caramel ROCKS!

I told you 11 because I need to nominate 15 bloggers and I don't have that many yet... but I nominate the following bloggers with this one award:

On the Road Again
French Hen Farm
Craftily-Ever-After
Get Your Martha On
Thanks you Mrs. Hopeful! To those I nominated - keep on blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Committing to all three awards is a hard task! :)

    ReplyDelete