Wednesday, February 9, 2011

kid rock


we just went to see kid rock in concert two weeks ago and he again it goes down in my books as one of my all time favorite concerts. if you don't know it kid rock is from my home town- detroit and he is my 8th grade english teachers god son. i still have a conection to my old english teacher and have asked him if he could get me the hook up for his concerts but he hasn't talked to him in some time.


this year kid rock turned 40 and had one awesome celebration in detroit with many stars including my other all time favortie sheryl crow. i heard this concert sold out in 9 mins - my husband surprised me with tickets to the columbus show. i wasn't so sure how he would be in concert not in my home town- but he was just as good. he thanked everyone for coming and spending their hard earned money to see him and promised to give us an unforgetable show. he is someone that is true to his roots and i think that speaks volume these days.
if you ever have the chance to see him in concert - i promise you will get your moneys worth.

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun that he surprised you and a love for Kid Rock... I never thought that those words would come out of your mouth... Learning something new about you today! So fun!

    ReplyDelete